ABCharity the first ever human alphabet with thousands of kids shot from above. We will do one letter per country evenly spread around the Globe, when the alphabet is compete the letters will be sold so companies and individuals can buy their name e.g. Peter buys P.E.T.E.R. and 100% of the money goes to a charity of the buyers choice.
The next letter up in the ABCharity production is the "C", the event will be held May, 27 with 500 kids on a yellow canola field in The City Of Trelleborg in Southern Sweden. We are very happy to announce Ryska Posten as our official "Letter Sponsor" in Sweden. We are very grateful for all of their support and enthusiasm in making this production possible.
It has been an amazing experience in Sweden so far. We are overwhelmed by the support we are receiving from both companies and idividuals to make this the best event possible for the kids.
We are still in need of some support so if you want to be a part of the making of the letter "C" in Sweden, please contat us.
Here's what we have organized so far:
- 500 Kids - Smygeskolan 200, Alstad skolan 100, Klagstorpsskolan 130, Serresjöskolan 57
- Elevation - The Fire Department will come with a 30 meter crane. If they need to tend to an emergency the day of the event "Almåkra AC Service" has agreed to standby with a 20 meter crane
- Buses - The City Of Trelleborg sponsors
- Drinks - Kiviks Musteri are donating 500 drinks
- Food - Scan will come and barbecue for all the kids
- Food - Maglarpsbullen sponsors with 500 "gräddbullar"
- Face painting - The local art school will come out to do face painting for all of the kids
- Canola feild - Mattias Espert is the farmer letting us have 500 kids in his blooming canola field
- Giveaways - We are also putting together a giveaway bag for the kids with a t-shirt, beach ball, cotton bag, book mark and a brain training game. This is made possible by our sponsors such as Trelleborg AB, Swedish Canola and Corinne & Friends. In return for their support we print their logos on the products, we are still in need of more companies to come on board to cover all the costs so if you are interested please give us a shout :)
- Coordinator on location - We are happy to have Cecilia Hendrikson from Adventura to help us out with all the logistics prior to and after the event
- Photographers - Bobbo, Arne and Ulf are all helping out by taking behind the scene pictures on the day of the event. Ulf is also helping out with a lot in the preparation.
- Amazing Barbro - Barbro Espert is a fire soul helping us out with everything, she was the first person we meet in Trelleborg and has put us in contact with most of the people we need. We need a Barbro in every country we go to, she is simply amazing!
We have also been getting support from EU enabling us to spend more time with the kids in the schools to talk about the project, doworkshops and speak of the importance of a caring lifestyle.
A BIG thanks to everybody for helping us out making this production possible!
Have a great day and please contact us if you can help out in any way :)
Ashley & Filip xo